Tuesday, December 04, 2007

~dinner : banana+honeydew+pear~

hohohohoho...
here i start with my english blog... :P
bear with me for my poor english ya..

today 4th of dec, here i started my diet plan...
bread for lunch, and fruits for dinner...
banana + honeydew + pear = yummy yummy

wonder how long i can go with this kind of dinner...
haha...wait and see lar...

btw, i m very hungry right now...
time for dinner!!!!

4 comments:

^hclion^ said...

girl, i thought we are checking out the biggest night market for dinner tomorrow? haha~~

joyce_l said...

Good lor...finally i can read your blog........... hehe...

Anonymous said...

banana lots of carbohydrates... honeydew.. lots of sugar... sugar = carbohydrates.... carbohydrates = FAT!!!! becareful with what you are eating... i would suggest high fiber stuff such as oats... lots of vege and citrus fruits....

Xweing said...

I will get gastric when I eat fruits only for dinner. I need to eat something filling, such as meat and rice.

Do you feel the same?